- By blending athleticism with throwing. We increase each students athleticism by developing "fast twitch" muscle fiber and using it in their
- Movements – not positions - Many pitching instructors interumpt a student's learning by teaching positions like the "balance" position. Bob Gibson, Whitey Ford, Pedro
Martinez and Nolan Ryan never stopped at a balance position.
- Arm action - The first and foremost key to throwing harder. Yet most coaches and instructors simply don't teach it.
- Lower body - We teach how to move your lower body to pitch with more momentum, rhythm and energy.
- Better finish - We teach a better finish by repeating proper deceleration mechanics into their delivery.
- Movement sequences - A hard thrower’s legs, hips, core, shoulders, and arm fire in the correct sequence. It’s called the kinetic chain.