- Stop throwing for the perscribed period of time. (listen to your arm)
- Schedule a physical therapist to see if you have other physical constraints or imbalances. (Specifically, ask them if they could perform a Functional Movement Screen or FMS.)
Measure your arm's internal and external rotation and examine your scapula.
- Before returning to baseball competition....consider having your son's throwing or pitching evaluated by THROW HARDER FASTER.
- With video analysis, and a trained eye, we can identify movement patterns, on-field behaviors, and over use issues that may be increasing your risk of injury.
- We can prescribe drills and arm care routines to avoid injury.
- The location of the pain provides us information to help you avoid future doctors visits.